Terms and Conditions of Entry.
1. The Promoter is the Andre Melville Enterprises Pty Ltd. T/A Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services (A.B.N. 37 155 932 675) QBCC license Number 1222804
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services competitions form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services competitions, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services competitions are open to all Australian residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities.
5. To enter Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services competitions, entrants must
a. Be and Australian Resident
b. Like the Instagram competition entry promotion and Tag a minimum of 3 friends.
c. Share this post on Instagram
d. Like and follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/andre_melville_building_design/ and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AMBDGC/
e. Go to http://ambd.com.au/contact and fill in the contact us form, you must fill out each section. under Project select “ Competition” in the “Your Message” tell u about what you would love to do as part of your renovation or new build, provide a description on your current home like wall types, roof type, site conditions.
f. Entrants must be the owner of the home in which they are wanting to renovate and or the landowner of the vacant block of land they which to build on.
g. Entrants must be over 18.
All of the above must be completed and entry received by the Promoter by 11.59pm Brisbane time by 30th April 2020.
6. Prize winners of Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services competitions will be selected on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or phone call within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on the Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services ’s websites or social media channels.
7. The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Competition will be judged based on all of the entry requirements as noted above, winning entries will be chosen based on all requested procedures being completed.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. The Competition is for Sketch plans/ Concept design only, a fee proposal for the remainder of the drawings to continue to the point of being able to obtain a building approval and quote from a builder will be provided by Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services and is a condition of the entry that the remainder of the fee proposal for Design Develop and Working Drawings is accepted in full by the winner. Failure to do so will be seen to automatically forfeit their prize.
11. Copyright of any drawings produced in part or therefor by Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services, The ownership of the copyright will remain the property of Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services, any design and documentation prepared by the Designer under the terms of this Contract shall remain with Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services where the Client makes all payments for all stages required under this Contract by the due date, Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services authorizes the use of the design for the above mentioned once all stages are 100% complete and all fees are paid.
12. If the winner is unable to obtain a copy of original plans form local council then a site measure maybe required, and a fee proposal will be provided for the extra works to be carried out.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
14. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
15. All entrants consent to being contacted by Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services in future to provide a fee proposal for there proposed renovation or new build if they are unsuccessful in their competition entry.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
19. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. All entries become the property of the Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services . As such, the Andre Melville Building Design & Drafting Services is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the responses.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.