Situated in the sort after suburb of Isle of Capri, Gold Coast. This new 2 story residence has all the class and style of the modern-day home with views to the water and city skyline.
This new house consists of, large open spaces designed for entertaining. 4 generous size bedrooms with the master featuring on the first floor with full-wall windows and a feature bathroom to die for.
There are 2 outdoor living areas, one at the front of the house to capture the perfect northern aspect which is the main outdoor living space which also connects to the outdoor kitchen and pool area. The second living space connects to the backyard and will be perfect for those early morning coffees enjoying the early morning sunrise.
If you love cooking, this kitchen is the one for you, with island bench cooking with feature ceiling rang hood to the hidden double fridge and freezer and entry to the butler’s kitchen, this one is a stunner.
This house has many features including the following
• Feature entry walkway with a hidden door cladded in Weathertex.
• Feature entry double-height void render and feature rendered tv wall matrix render.
• Polished Rendered feature to the ceiling of the Kitchen
• Feature 4×2.4m solid glass panel windows to the front façade.
• Matric Cladding
• Different feature tiles throughout.
Builder – Vereniece Construction Corp.
Interior Design – Evoque
Feature Rendering – Render X